9.6.11

Fate's intertwined (Part Two)

we grabbed a table in the corner of the room, he seemed to me to be a people watching person, as well. Panning the room I saw many of the same people from the bus, and even some new faces.  The bar and tables were made on rough unfinished wood. At the bar I saw the tall gentleman who looked like he had served time in the military.he was tall but well built kindia going bald but still had a commanding presance about him. I went up to the bar to get some drinks a beer for my and a scotch on the douglass for Lt.wile I was there I introduced my self to the tall man. “Ha the names Matt I see your drinking alone care to join me and my friend LT.?" He adliged me and said "sure my names David mind if my shourt friend joins us?" He was talking about the short middle eastren man from the bus. The three of us were sitting drinking when davids friend came over he was wearing blue jeans sneakers and an areo space t-shirt.

1 comment: